- Bachelor’s Degree with Master’s Degree preferred; or the equivalent experience in the apparel industry
- 10+ years relevant experience in garments and/or accessories sourcing, costing, product development, quality and production
- Experience and deep knowledge of product construction specifically to negotiate should cost of labor (SMV /SAM) and overhead
- Working experience with global trade in textiles and apparel sourcing processes
- Strong analytical, negotiation, contracting and communication skills, detail orientation, project management, and data analysis ability; ability to learn quickly and work in an ambiguous and changing environment
- Strong computer skills with intermediate level in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and necessary systems needed
- Ability to communicate across multiple cultural and experience levels, both internally and externally
- Ability to perform financial analysis of the cost of every sourcing.
- Knowledge of industry-standard quality processes/procedures and compliance regulations.
- Experience working with various levels of the supplier from the local and international market. Ability to work independently to drive initiatives, prioritize and multi-task while maintaining a positive and collaborative attitude
- Accountable for the responsible factory’s overall performance including the costing, on-time delivery, product quality /compliance of finished goods (apparel/accessories) as well as factory social compliance.
- Identify cost-saving opportunities, conduct competitive RFP, effectively negotiate, and make contracts to assure continuous availability of all required products to support the demand.
- Accountable for securing pricing quotes on new product styles (apparel/accessories).
- Negotiate seasonal pricing on new and carryover styles, seasonal capacity, MOQs, and lead times on styles.
- Manage pricing in PLM system (Centric) and ensure cross-functional team (PLM, Designer, Developer, Sourcing lead) has the updated prices.
- Manage and negotiate purchase agreements with vendors. Manage contracts incorporate contract management system (TCM).
- Manage to onboard of new factories, ensure they meet objectives of competitive cost, excellent on-time delivery, and superior quality/ compliance.
- Around HKD550K – HKD650K (neg.)
- Reputable multinational company