- Tertiary education with 10-12 years management experience in people-intensive service-related industry
- Experience in shop renovation, building ordinance, contractor management.
- Good understanding and experience in lease management, landlord lease negotiation, shop / retail management, customer experience design end to end from shop design to staff skills requirements.
- Understanding of the latest customer service/promotion trends and how retail environment can be designed and setup in a way to reach our target customers.
- Sound knowledge of best practices in the retail and service industry
- Strong project management skills and be able to lead and drive multidisciplinary campaigns
- Be a change agent. Sensitive to consumer/retail market trend with ability to identify opportunities and drive and implement changes;
- Energetic, persistent, independent and creative, highly versatile, and willing to take up new challenges
- Think and plan strategically and think out of the box
- Excellent interpersonal skills and effective communication skills in both English and Chinese
- Deliver new retails shop concepts in light of the coorperate strategy and/or retails Channel Strategy with an aim to transform customer experience
- Conduct research to gain insight on customer experience trends and incorporate best practices into the design of customer activity journey
- Manage sizeable resources effectively to maximize customer satisfaction while optimising return and cost-efficiency to the Company
- Plan and develop new retail formats based on targeted segments to deliver a total customer experience and explore new opportunities to enhance the value reposition of the retail format in line with the Integrated Channel Strategy
- Around HKD900K – HKD1M (neg.)
- A reputable and sizable company