Please contact our company for job description and detailed information
- Bachelor Degree in international trade, logistics, Business, Supply Chain, or at least 7 years of equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 3 years of demonstrated experience in organizing, leading and developing a high performance team in global trade.
- Broad functional knowledge of import and export regulations in the Asia Pacific region, particularly China and Japan.
- Demonstrated ability- Building relationships, influencing with stakeholders and internal customers
- Natural leadership and Team development
- Demonstrated experience driving to solutions and creating structure to solve complex problems (Implementation results with Teams)
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically with strategy implementation experience
- Ability to effectively organize, set priorities, and adapt to a changing environment
- Ability to travel up to 20% domestically and internationally
- Excellent English language skills